Lord, how do I begin again?
How do I live a life without sin?
Where is the line between "tried hard enough"
and "try harder"?

Lord, what do You want me to be?
What do You expect when You look at me?
Why do I feel so inept at what feels like
a guessing game?

What haven't I done right?
What things have I missed?
I just want to fight the good fight -
so give me my list.

I know I'm not ignorant,
but why do I feel like a dunce?
Give me a diagram, detailed instructions,
layman terms. Please! Just this once!

I'm just so tired of doing
the same thing each day,
and nothings improving!
Must be the wrong way!

Lord, where do I go from here?
What is this thing I fear?
When will I finally overcome myself and my own undoing?

Lord, what is the answer for me?
I know it's in Jesus, and it's free...
When will I finally take hold of His love and be healed?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moving to Portland

The Best (I shouldn't have) Laid (down) Plans

Biggest Loser Casting Call